HOT MELT GLUE GUN BIG / GLUE GUN STICK 19 CM
1)The heater component of the product is made of Positive Temperature Coefficient electric resistance (PTC) It's heating very fast and automatic of control temperature . The temperature of the product couldn't rise when it heating to the design temperature of the glue gun . Because of this , it can prevent the glue gun to damage from leading the heat of the heater component and save so much , attaining the purpose that grows the service.
1.The toy model.
2.Artificial flowers, Christmas tree.
3.Decorations, the metals product.
4.The wood product, card paper etc.
OPERATION IS SHOW
1. Ensure that your area is safe, clear of obstructions and clean.
2. Ensure that the surfaces that you intend to apply glue to be clean, dry and fee from grease or other contaminants that may effect the strength of the glue bond.
3. The product can use the diameter from 10.8 mm to 11.5 mm of melt glue.
4. Plug the glue gun into a 110 V or 240 V electrical outlet.
5. Insert a glue stick into the round hole at the back of the gun squeeze the trigger on the glue gun until it is firmly engaged with the heating element inside the glue gun.
6. After you have waited approximately 5-8 minutes, squeeze the trigger of the glue gun until melted glue begins to flow from the muzzle.
7. As the glue stick is melted by the glue gun , further glue sticks can be inserted into the gun. Do not worry about glue left in the glue gun, this will simply cool inside the glue gun a after use and will re-melt and be used the next time you use your glue gun.
8. Once you have finished using your glue gun,unplug it and allow it to cool before storing.
1. This glue gun works by using high temperature to melt the glue sticks, therefore the nozzle area and the melted glue that comes out of the glue gun is very hot (up to 200 C)
2. Never touch the nozzle area of the glue gun while the gun is in use and even when the gun is unplugged the nozzle area will take some time to become cool enough to touch.
3. Never touch me melted glue that is produced by the glue gun until it has completely cooled
4. Always protect your surface and your surroundings to ensure that the hot parts of the glue gun and the hot glue do not cause damage.
5. Always ensure that you are aware of the power cable of the glue gun and ensure that you do not injure yourself by tripping over the power cable or inadvertently damage the power cable.
6. Never use the glue gun if the power cable or any part or of the glue gun appears damaged or loose . There are no user service able parts in the glue gun.
7. Always ensure that children and animal do not come into contact with the glue gun and risk injury from the hot parts of the glue gun or the hot glue.
8. Always work safely and protect your eyes with suitable goggles or safety glasses.